Skillful Fitting And Mounting Handy Experts In Bethnal Green
Having difficulty making that picture level? Unsure whether that next nail is going to blast through an electricity cable? What about a little professional help…The picture and mirror hanging service in Bethnal Green E2 is the simple answer. You can get us to fit blinds, artwork, curtains and curtains rails, and much for you. It’s performed by professionals. Includes expert mounting for any item. And a quote on our competitive prices upfront.
Picture Hanging Service in Bethnal Green E2 – And Much More Besides
Book us for your home installations, or use us in your rental properties or for your office. Your handyman will help out with any of the following:
- Curtain Pole Fitting And Iinstallation – We’ll attach your newly bought curtains or mount curtain poles.
- Picture Hanging Service – We’ll hang any size or type of picture, whatever the frame or size.
- Mirror Mounting Services – Book us for wall mounting of any style of mirror.
- Blind Fitting Services – The professionals will install blinds on all windows.
- Putting Up Shelves – We’ll make sure they’re secure, level, and with brackets of the right strength for the items you want to use them for.
- Any Other Mounting Services – The list of items we’ll fit is almost endless: fire and smoke alarms, security alarms, loft ladders, display signs…
Get more information about hanging and mounting services from our customer service team on 020 3404 4674.
Choose Curtain Installation in Bethnal Green For…
- A Fully Guaranteed Service – So you’re assured of quality workmanship.
- Experienced Blind Fitters Bethnal Green E2 – With the skills to do your work quickly, efficiently, and neatly.
- Tradesmen Who Bring All Their Own Tools – They’ll even shop for your materials if you ask.
- Your Work Covered By Full Insurance – You’ll have nothing to worry about!
The Mounting and Hanging Service Follows Four Simple Steps
- STEP 1 – Using the item as a guide we’ll measure, level and mark where it will go on your wall
- STEP 2 – We can then drill the correct amount of holes and hammer in the wall plugs
- STEP 3 – Then we screw in the fixings and mount the item securely
- STEP 4 – Any final adjustments necessary to ensure everything is level are made – job done!
This is an hourly based service and the cost will depend on the size, weight and measurements of what’s being hung, and the material of the surface where it’s going to be fitted. Minimum charge is for one hour, and any extra time is worked out on a half-hourly basis.